Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2009 Calendars using Moments in Time

I made these calendars for my husband's co-workers. He has six people (plus himself) on his team that he works with. I used the January Stamp of the Month (Moments in Time) on each of these. What a fun little stamp set! Unless otherwise specified, all papers, cardstock, and stamp sets used are from Close to My Heart. They are 8x10 in size and they are place in simple acrylic picture frames that are freestanding. It took lots of effort on my part to not embellish!!! Not only would embellishments not have fit under the frames, but I had to keep in mind that they were all gifts for guys! Scrapping for girls is so much easier and fun. But then again I am quite addicted to embellishments!

I used the Good Times paper pack, Buttercup Cardstock, and the Ticket Tags stamp set on this one.
Photobucket

I used the It's a Guy Thing paper pack & Checklist stamp set on this one.
Photobucket

This one uses the Simple Pleasures paper pack and Alfresco stamp set.
Photobucket

This one uses the Aspen paper pack and Star Struck stamp set.
Photobucket

This one uses the Sarsparilla paper pack and Legendary Moments stamp set.
Photobucket

This one uses the Rustic Trails paper pack and the April 2009 Stamp of the Month - World's Best Dad.
Photobucket

Last but not least, here the one I did for my DH. I couldn't very well leave him out! I don't remember the brand of paper I used. It is something from the LSS that was in my stash. I used the Memory Labels stamp set. The picture I used is from our trip to Yellowstone this past summer.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lori said...

Great job.

Nancy Ball said...

Love you work Jenn! You must have blown everyone else out of the water with your craft fair items...they are all wonderful! I especially like your journals!
I'll be checking back to see more!
Happy Holidays!