Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Week 71

Yes, I do know that it is Wednesday. I'm just a little behind. So many projects and oh so little time. I created this card for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. This is a 6x6 card using the CTMH Key to My Heart Paper Pack & Ms. On the Go Stamp Set. I used Prisma & Bic Markit! Markers for the coloring. Her dress and the baby buggy are paper pieced. I used CTMH tiny sparkles for her earrings. The ribbon is from the Ribbon Retreat, I apologize I don't remember the color, but it is a close match to CTMH's Sorbet.


Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the colours
hugs Bev x

Enfys said...

Love the colours on this one, and I have never seen that stamp before, cute.
hugs
Enfys

Jennifer Talley said...

So cute. Love that stamp!

Jackie said...

This is really cute and your coloring is wonderful!

Corie said...

This is just so beautiful.

la bergere des fees said...

so cute, love the colours,.
hugs
la bergère des fees

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cute card for a mom. I like all the paper piecing.

Rebecca said...

Great card! I love the ribbon, and have to say I agree with the saying, totally!