Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Artwork for the January Use It Up Challenge

Here are the last of the paper packs I used up for the January challenge I posted. These items are made from (now retired) My Reflections Kits (Love Always & Best Friends). I thought it would be really hard to not scrap chronologically, because that is so outside my box. I have been pleasantly surprised by how much I am enjoying just scrapping whatever is close at hand - although I won't put them into an album until I am sure everything for the year they belong to is done. So meanwhile they are in page protectors on an out of the way shelf where they won't get damaged while they wait for the rest of the album to be completed ( I do each year in it's own album). So, here is what I created using the Best Friends kit:

These pictures are from our trip to Texas over Spring Break in March of 2008. We met up with my sister-in-law Patricia & her kids for a tour of the Blue Bell Factory in Brenham. We had so much fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I apologize for the glare on the photos. I don't have a really fabulous place to work on taking photos and have plans to create a lightbox to make it easier.

I managed to create a layout as well as a few cards with the Love Always kit. These pictures are also from our trip to Texas in March of 2008. My MIL, Beth had some problems and ended up in the hospital during our stay there. So while it was unfortunate that our only option of seeing her was in the hospital, we will be forever grateful for that chance we had to see her and visit for a while.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: