Saturday, January 17, 2009

Silhouette & Key to My Heart Layout

Another consultant has been posting challenges on the CTMH Artwork Board (for consultants) and I finally took the plunge and participated! What she does is she will post the challenge by days. So on Day 1 you do a small part of the project, not knowing what is coming next, and just create day by day. I have never particpated in the challenge in the past because it felt way too far out of my comfort zone. I finally decided to give it a try, and loved it! These pictures are from a family portrait session we had done in October of 2007. I just love the work the photographer did. These are only a small portion of the pictures we have from the session, and I can't wait to scrap the rest!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used the Silhouette Level 2 Paper Pack, Cranberry Cardstock, Cranberry & Desert Sand Inks, CTMH Fonts, CTMH Basic Organdy Ribbon, CTMH Colonial White Ribbon, Cranberry Brads, Black Bigger Brads, Various Connections Clubs Embellishments, Prima Flowers, Gold Embossing Powder.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stamping with Heather said...

Oh my - I love the embossed gold frame around your sentiment - it is really fabulous!!