Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sweet Perfection

These sweet beauties are my nieces. The only thing I enjoy more than scrapping pictures of my kids is scrapping pictures of my nieces & nephews. Special thanks to my Sister-in-law Christi for allowing me to post these pictures, and to my other Sister-in-law Mandy for so generously sharing the pictures she took. I used a Pagemaps sketch for this layout. Pagemaps is an awesome resource when you feel your scrapping mojo waning. As soon as I saw this sketch I just knew what pictures I wanted to use and the ideas flowed from there. It made for a rather enjoyable evening of creativity.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies used: Unless otherwise specified, supplies are from Close to My Heart. Cocoa cardstock, Crystal cardstock, Emporium Creative Basics papers & Vineyard Berry ribbon, Ivory ribbon (from The Ribbon Retreat), Connections Club Charms, Cocoa & Vineyard Berry Inks, Key to My Heart stamp set, Heartthrob Stamp set, Small Friendship Alpha Stamp Set, Blue & White Sparkles (from Michael's), Bazzil & Prima Flowers, Chocolate Bigger Brads, title letters cut out using the Cricut Alphalicious Cartridge.

No comments: