Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank you Sue for the blog candy!!!!

Okay, so I've never won blog candy before - until now that is. I just want to give a shout out to Sue and thank her for the blog candy. It is totally yummalicious. I was so excited and couldn't wait to create something with it, so I came up with this acetate card, using the Hearthrob & All My Love stamp sets from CTMH. The heart is stamped in Hollyhock ink and embossed in clear EP. I used prisma glitter on the details inside the heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tina said...

So cute! I love what you've made here. :") I received the same blog candy and I think the colors are SO fun and girly. Love it! And it's neat to see what others come up with with the same supplies like this. Thanks for sharing!
(I blog hopped from Sue's blog, btw.)
-Tina