Friday, February 27, 2009

Cute Baby Cards

I can't take credit for coming up with these darling cards. I've been wanting to make some for quite a while now and finally decided they would be an excellent item to put in the upcoming Spring Craft Show I am participating in. A big thank you to Deneen Treble who posted the template for the overalls on the CTMH Consultant Bulletin Board. I got the dress template here. All papers used are from CTMH. Stamp sets used are Spring Possibilities (retired), Reach for the Stars, and Fun Times.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12 comments:

Martha said...

oh wow! all of them are great. love love love them ;)

Rebecca said...

Absolutely darling! I started to tell you which one was my favorite, but I really could not decide. Great project.

Sarah said...

LOVE them all...you must have A LOT of spare time!

Melody said...

So cute! Love the variety of color and look for each card.

Jamie Harder said...

After seeing the first few on the CTMH Bulletin...I had to come and check them ALL out! FABULOUS!! I can't wait to make some...thanks so much for sharing the link! Off to check that out now:)

Jaime Benavides said...

Gorgeous! Could you possibly post the overalls template?

Thanks a bunch;)

Jackie said...

Wow! These are all sooo cute!!! I love them and the colors you used on each one...tfs!!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your baby cards! I've made a few of these myself, they are so fun to make!

Kariberry said...

OMG how cute are those! I'll have to try that. TFS

Deneen said...

Hi Jenn, aren't they fun to make!!! You did a great job. You're welcome to link to the Overalls Pattern.
Enjoy!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh these are just darling!! Another project to put on my 'to make' list!
TFS

Cindy said...

How adorable!! I've never seen these before!The paper is darling!