Monday, February 23, 2009

February Use It Up Challenge

Well now that it is the last week of February, I finally have some Use It Up Challenge artwork to post. I posted the challenge on the consultant bulletin board and have gotten a few participants. This month we worked out of the Summer 2006 Idea Book. Here is a chipboard Disney Album I completed using the remains of a Giggles & Grins Level 2 Paper Pack and Stickease. I will be selling this in the upcoming craft show I am participating in. Enjoy!



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



I also had enough scraps leftover to make a card as well. I used the Checklist Stamp Set, Cranberry Ink, ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, MM Love Notes Pin, Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch, Prima Flowers, and a self stick sparkle from Michael's.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I just ran across your post on the CTMH BB- I don't have the papers from that catty- but darn...the next time you do this let me know, I love a good challenge :)

Nothing like using what you have before buying more LOL

Rebecca said...

I really like what you came up with. Everything looks great! Way to use your stuff.

Alison Anderson said...

What a cute book! I like that you used up your stuff AND finished a good project!

Diane said...

Oh my I'm a huge Disney fan, just got back from a trip the week before christmas, had a wonderful time! This is just so cute, you did a wonderful job.
Diane
http://www.stampinpuppies.blogspot.com