Monday, February 2, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch - Week 72

I've only recently discovered the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenges and I must say I am quite addicted! Not only are the sketches fun & somewhat challenging, they really make me think - sometimes completely out of the box. They do also make it easy to put a card together quickly. I think it took me more time to decide which stamp set to use than it did to make the card. Hmmm, I wonder if that means I have too many stamps sets? Nah, I don't think there is any such thing as too many - especially since each of my 150+ stamp sets have seen ink at least once! I have to "justify" them to DH somehow, right? ;) Enough babbling - here's what I created for the Mojo Monday Sketch this week. Enjoy! Supplies Used: Treasure Life Stamp Set, Level 2 Unforgettable Paper Pack, Colonial White & Blush Cardstocks, Cocoa, Blush, Juniper, Sorbet, & Versamark Inks, Clear Embossing Powder, Bazzill Wings Flower, Dark Coral Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, CTMH Clear Sparkles, Fiskars Threading Water Punch, Mini-Monograms Cricut Cartridge.

Photobucket Photobucket

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your card turned out great! I like the embossing, especially. I've been thinking about mine all day, but we had dentist appointments.

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty, love the DP! Julee's Mojo sketches are awesome!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the Mojo Sketches too. I found them a few months ago and have been doing them nearly every week.

You did a good job with this week's sketch. I like the sentiment.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful! Love the sentiment, embossing, colors and designer paper.

Jackie said...

Very soft and pretty...love your card! tfs!!

Corie said...

Very pretty -- love it

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

A beautiful card! Thanks for playing! :)

Kariberry said...

Pretty card Jenn! Love the embossing!