Monday, February 23, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 75 plus a few extra...

Well I was actually able to get the Mojo Monday sketch done & on a Monday no less! It has been a really crazy two weeks and I am glad that my schedule is getting somewhat back to normal. Well if you can call a craft show in 18 days, running one daughter to gymnastics and another to volleyball, and the third daughter informing me that track practices start this week normal. Nevermind the list of dr's appointments, church obligations, laundry, dishes, cooking, time with my family & attempting to be sociable with my friends. Yikes! I'm not sure how I manage to keep going. LOL

Anyways, here is my card for this week's sketch.

Photobucket

Supplies used: Unforgettable Level 2 Paper Pack, Juniper & Colonial White Cardstocks, Cocoa, Blush, and Sorbet Exclusive Inks. Aspiration Stamp Set, Self stick Pearls from Michael's, Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch.

Here are a few cards I made using previous sketches. Weeks 74, 73, and 70 to be exact. I'm short on time, so I'm not going to list supplies used, but feel free to leave a comment with any questions and I'll be glad to answer them. Thanks for looking!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

itsabrt said...

Way to show you stuff these cards are great! BR-T

Rebecca said...

Great job! Way to do the sketches, even if they are not always on the Monday of that week! I really like your card for this weeks sketch. I have been pondering how to make it work.

Sonia Kertznus said...

Very nice cards!