Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beautiful Fairies Mini-Album

I saw the Beautiful Fairies stamp set by Inkadinkado and just had to have it. Of course I knew it was at Michael's because I was enabled by one of my online buddies who showed me her latest find from M's. All I can say is thank goodness for 40% off coupons. The cardstock used is Bazzill, and the patterned paper I bought on clearance at Robert's quite a while back. It is from Scrap Works. As with the Stardust mini-album, I used lots of glitter and liquid glass here as well. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anjou Krelovich said...

This is just lovely!

Jackie said...

I love this book and the layouts you did! awesome work and tfs!!!

Kariberry said...

Love these layouts. You did an awesome job!! My 2 1/2 yo little GD is sooo into fairies & princesses. 40% off.. way to go! :)

Sarah said...

WOW this is fantastic. I LOVE the little starbursts like fireworks on the front. Is that a stamp that you glittered? It is gorgeous.
I live that the wings stand out..I SO wish I could enlarge these pics and really LOOK at them LOL.
The whole thing is just amazing.

Michelle said...

absolutley beautiful