Friday, March 20, 2009

Chapstick Cards

I received the template for making these from a fellow CTMH Consultant quite a while ago. They are a bit tedious to make but turn out nicely. I am thinking about finding the time to redesign them to make them easier to mass produce. If I come up with a new template, I will be glad to share when I have it. I forgot to take a picture of them until after I had them all packaged up, so here they all are. Sorry if the details aren't too visible.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You MUST use energizer batteries...LOL These are sooo cute! You use so many PP and stamp sets and they all look so good together.

ktpope said...

These all are really cute.

Michelle said...

These are so cute!

Klick Here said...

How adorable! I hope you do a tutorial someday to teach us how to make them! (P.S. Thanks for the birthday message on my blog!)