Friday, March 13, 2009

Composition Book Journals

My girls and I are totally addicted to these journals. I use them for making notes and "to do" lists and such, while my girls love using them to write short stories, draw, or in the case of my almost 16 year old daughter - use them to pass notes back and forth in class with her friends. LOL If you do a lot of these, I highly recommend stocking up in late summer with the back to school sales. You can get them at Wal-mart during that time for 50 cents each. During the rest of the year, they are $1+ each. I won't post anymore artwork again until Monday, so have a great weekend ladies, and happy scrappin'! I apologize for the sideways pictures. Apparently photobucket and I are having issues this morning. I did rotate and save them, honest I did. You'd think it was Monday instead of Friday. LOL I'm sure it relates to sleep deprivation - DH had some work issues last night and worked till 1:00 a.m.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Sooo cute. I love the unforgetable one.

jillcoopersblog said...

Super cute!! I Just had a friend watning some journal/notebooks for our small group and I wasn't sure how to do them cheaply, I made them but they still are expesnive, this would be way cheaper!!! So creative, thanks for the idea!!

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

I love all of them...they look wonderful! They are such fun to create.

Ellie said...

These are awesome. Love how you decorated them!

my5bratz said...

they all look great, the last one is my fave :0)

Jackie said...

These are all really cute....great job and tfs!!!

myfairlady2511 said...

How fun for your kids to have custom notebooks. I'm sure they love them!

Night Shift Nancy said...

I am so glad that I picked up one of your notebooks yesterday at the spring botique! It was really nice to meet you too! *hugs*

Jennette Warren said...

Darling Stuff!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What terrific personalized gifts these would make.