Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Few Cards

Well, this is the last of the artwork from the Spring Boutique. I'll be on to posting new things that won't be craft show related. Please don't everyone cheer at once!

This card uses the Beautiful Fairies stamp set from Inkadinkado, Bazzill Cardstock and Bo Bunny patterned paper. And as usual lots of glitter and liquid glass.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The following two cards are made with Snag 'em stamps from Imaginisce. I just love these little stamps. They are so addicting. While I was able to find a sentiment that matched the bird I couldn't find one to go with the fox so I simply turned it into a thank you card. The little bird ended up being a bit of a goof up. I used Bic markers for coloring and the colors were too dark and looked awful. So, glitter to the rescue. As the saying goes, there are no mistakes, only further opportunities for embellishment. LOL I used prismacolor pencils and the gamsol technique to color in the little fox. I love how he turned out - especially with just a little liquid glass on his eyes and nose.

Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Love the fairy and that little blue bird is adorable!!

Stampin'GHmom said...

What beautiful cards! I love the way you colored the fairy. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Jackie said...

These are gorgeous! Love your cards....tfs!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Love the fairy and the coloring you did on it!!! Great job on all your cards :)

Sarah said...

I love them ALL...soooo cute. That bird is just so darn cute. Totally adorable!

Rebecca said...

I have never seen those fairy stamps. They make such a cute, girly card!

Spyder said...

Love this little fox, he's so cute!