Saturday, March 21, 2009

Inkadinkado "Humorous Birthday" Cards

Well after three years as a consultant with CTMH, I finally came to the conclusion that as much as I love CTMH, that no one company can offer everything a stamper wants. I know, I know, I'm a little slow. ;) So I've been on a kick lately of using non-CTMH stamps, and having an absolute blast! So many toys and so little time! My local Michael's has been slowly revamping their stamping section and offering more Inkadinkado Stamps. I finally bought one and immediately went back and bought a couple more. Like the Snag'em stamps from Imaginisce, they are addictive - Oh wait - I think that pertains to stamping in general. Anyways, I digress. The stamp set that got me hooked was Beautiful Fairies (There will be artwork with this stamp set posted next week, so stay tuned). I saw it and KNEW that I HAD to have it. I'm sure it won't be too long before I have tons of Inkadinkado Stamps scattered around my scraproom - since I made the "mistake" of checking out their website. Oh my! This one is at the top of my wish list. It says it so well and is so true. Which Inkadinkado stamp set is your favorite? Please leave a comment and let me know - there's nothing like enabling!

Anyways, the cards below are being sent in to Inkadinkado for their Inkafriends Gallery. They are asking for submissions to their gallery and will send you a free stamp in return. I am sending in two of the cards below as well as a Beautiful Fairies card that will be posted next week. You can find the details here.

Photobucket
Supplies Used: Humorous Birthday Stamp Set from Inkadinkado, CTMH Lazy Day of Summer Level 2 Paper Pack, Lilac Mist & Buttercup CS, Versamark & Staz-On Jet Black Inks, Bic Mark It Markers, Misc. Buttons.
Photobucket
Supplies Used: Humorous Birthday Stamp Set from Inkadinkado, Bazzill CS, Not sure of the paper - found it in my stash, Versamark & JetBlack Staz-on Inks, ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Bic Markers for coloring.
Photobucket
Supplies Used: Humorous Birthday Stamp Set from Inkadinkado, Bazzill CS, Not sure of the paper - found it in my stash, Versamark & JetBlack Staz-on Inks, American Crafts Ribbon, Bic Markers for coloring.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for all your inspiration. I have a little gift for you here

Ann said...

So cute! I have these stamps and hardly ever use them--thanks for the reminder. ;)

Loretta Rodger said...

I REALLy like all the great things you have done with these fun stamps, I own these two sets and am always amazed at how others can use them and just make them pop!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Great job with the stamps! I love these images!

Jackie said...

These cards are just too cute! I like them all...tfs!!!

Cindy said...

Both cards are really cute!

Sarah said...

LOVE them...so cute. Love the got cake stamp LOL. I nearly bought that one Fri...wish I had.

Jennifer Talley said...

Oh my goodness! Those little guys are so cute! Love those stamps!