Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer Mini-Album

I've been working on several mini-albums here lately for an upcoming craft show. This particular album served two purposes: 1.) I can sell it 2.) It used up some more Lazy Days of Summer paper as part of the February Use It Up Challenge. As a busy mother of four, I always love it when one item or action can serve more than one purpose. It's kinda like extra icing on the cake. KWIM? I also made a couple of cards while I was at it. I apologize for the poor photography. The card on the right has the exact same background paper as the one on the left. I think it just looks funny because of the lighting. I think after this craft show is over with, I am definitely going to find the time to make a nice light box for my pictures. A good camera can only get you so far! ;) I paired this paper pack with the Life's A Jungle Stamp Set & miscellaneous buttons & ribbons for embellishments. Enjoy!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute! Love it.

stampin abi said...

what a really cut mini album!