Monday, March 9, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 77

I have really come to look forward to the Mojo Monday Sketches. For those of you who know me, I am not a morning person and also seem to have an aversion to Mondays. I guess you could say Garfield and I have a lot in common! ;) For the past couple of weeks I just cannot wait to get up on Monday morning and see what the latest sketch is and get started on it. Thanks Mojo Monday for giving me something to look forward to each Monday morning! I have really been wanting Spring & warmer temperatures to arrive quickly - so I chose bright colors for my card this morning. I don't remember what the brand of paper is - I used some scraps that were leftover from making a birthday present for my daughter's friend. The butterfly paper is random stamped using the Butterfly stamp set from the Making Memories Flower Patch line. I hope you enjoy and it brightens your day. Nothing like bright colors to beat the winter blues.

Photobucket

Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock (blue), Provo Craft Cardstock (green), CTMH Exclusive Inks (Star Spangled Blue, Citrus Leaf, Breeze), Making Memories Flower Patch Clear Stamps (butterfly set and spring sentiment set), Sheer ribbon from Dollar Tree, American Crafts Elements Mini-Brads (silver), Mini-Monograms Cricut Cartridge for the circle and scalloped circle.

10 comments:

Ellie said...

This is so sweet. I love colors you used!

Amanda Sewell said...

Very cute! Love those bright colors! I need to get going on this sketch today. I am slacking!

Sarah said...

I love thos colors! The random stamped butterflies are soooo good!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your bright colors!! Your card looks very springy and cheery!! I haven't got to the sketch yet!! You did a beautiful job!!

SCRAPCRAZY said...

So Sweet;)

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute!!! Love the colors on this :)

Cardmaking Galore said...

Sweet card

Bev said...

So pretty, love the colours x

Terri E. said...

Love the fun colors. What a cherry card.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

itsabrt said...

What a great use of colors! BR-T