Friday, March 20, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 78

Well I wasn't quite on schedule for getting the Mojo Monday Sketch done this week. It's been a rough week, as I've been fighting a cold, and have just been exhausted from the pace I was trying to keep leading up to the craft show. No Sarah, I don't run on Energizer batteries! LOL Although prior to giving up soda two months ago, I routinely ran on caffeine and sugar. ;)

It took me a while to figure out what stamp set I wanted to use for this sketch. I finally settled on With Love & Express Postage by CTMH. The paper is DCWV Posies Glitter Print (Denim Blue Posies). The cardstock is CTMH Orchid Bouquet & Breeze (retired). The vase is embossed and pop-dotted. I dusted off my sewing machine after months of non-use to stitch around the edge, and promptly sewed a crooked line!!! Bling to the rescue! The bling is from Michael's. Ribbon is "bluebird" from The Ribbon Retreat. CTMH Exclusive Inks - Breeze, Orchid Bouquet & Sweet Leaf. Please excuse the poor photography. DH changed the camera settings and I need to figure out how to put them back the way they go! If the user's manual weren't so boring, I'd probably already know how to do that. LOL Anyways, I hope you enjoy it. Happy Scrappin'.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great Card. Love the faux stitching

Sarah said...

Lovely card! Love the colors. Camera's have instructions? LOL