Monday, March 23, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 79

Photobucket

I rather liked the crisp clean look of the week 79 sketch the moment I saw it. I couldn't resist using this new stamp set (Bird Assortment) I just got from Inkadinkado. I mixed quite a few colors but overall am really pleased with how it turned out.

Photobucket

Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper is from an 8x8 paper slab - don't remember what brand - possibly Provo Craft, Textured Trios Ribbon from Michael's, Prima Flowers, Paper Studio Brad, Liquid Glass, Bird Assortment Stamp Set from Inkadinkado, Versamark Ink, CTMH Indian Corn Blue Ink, Staz-On Jet Black Ink, Bic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch. I think that about covers it all. Oh, and the card size is 5x5.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Now that bird is hilarious! I love him. One of these days I have to do a sketch challenge!
Great card..made me smile!

Emily said...

Very sweet!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Totally adorable. Great sentiment with that image!

itsabrt said...

This is a great card, your image is fun!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun image and cute sentiment.

Cardmaking Galore said...

really fun card!