Sunday, March 1, 2009

Overall Cards Template

I've had several requests for the overalls template. I contacted Deneen and she was gracious enough to give permission for me to link to her blog & template. Thank you so much Deneen! I am so grateful to those who so willingly share their talents. I confess I tend to be a good "copier", and am not as good at coming up with things all on my own. Although when I do, it takes me twice a long! LOL So anyways, here is the link to the template. http://apathofpaper.blogspot.com/2008/07/little-boy-overalls.html I would encourage you to check out her blog while you are there. She has some fabulous artwork and ideas.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Awesome! Thank you to both you and Deneen for sharing--love the overall cards and will have some baby showers to go to so these will be perfect!