Thursday, March 5, 2009

That's Amore Mini-Album

Are you tired of me posting mini-albums yet? I still have a few more yet planned. They seem to sell well at the craft shows. I used the That's Amore Level 2 Paper Pack, and Key To My Heart Stamp Set on this album. It doesn't show up very well in the picture, but the key is embossed in gold embossing powder, cut out, and pop dotted for dimension. I really like how this one turned out. Boy it's gonna be hard to sell it! I think it would make a fabulous wedding or anniversary album.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

6 comments:

Ellie said...

Beautiful! I love your decorating! Great paper and love that sentiment on the front page!

Amanda Sewell said...

What a gorgeous album! I love making mini albums for random occasions and events!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous mini!

Michelle said...

This is a gorgeous album!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Beautiful! I don't know if I could part with it!

Becky said...

This is a beautiful layout,gorgeous dp.