Saturday, March 21, 2009

What an honor!


Photobucket

Thanks Rachel for listing me as one of your favorite blogs to visit. Truth be known, you are in my top ten as well! :) I love the artwork that you share. Now that this honor has been passed on to me, I get to honor my ten favorite blogs/bloggers. So without further ado (in no particular order) here are some of my favorite places to go to for inspiration and to ooh and aah over beautiful artwork! Thank you so much ladies for sharing your artwork and inspiring me!



Amy @ Ink About Me

Kari @ Kari's Scrappin' Korner

Vicki @ Wizard's Hangout

Yvette @ Just Ducky at Heart

Tresa @ Fabulously Artsy (Tresa aka The Stamp Goddess does wonderful tutorials. I have learned soooooo much from her!)

Tiffany @ Creatively Creating with Tiffany

Erin @ Inky Smiles

Shannon @ The Inspired Soul

Katie @ My Paper Haven

Sue @ Random on Purpose

2 comments:

Tresa Black said...

Thanks Jenn for the honor! Cool!

Katie Renz said...

Hi Jenn,

I too wanted to say thank you for thinking of me. Have a great day!