Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mojo Monday Mess Up

Otherwise known as Sketch #84. I thought when I started cutting my papers and stamping images, that I had everything proportioned just right. I adhered my ribbon, tied a nice little bow, and then realized my main image wasn't going to fit right. Drat!!! So I improvised and just changed the sketch up a little. It is still a nice card, but boy oh boy I wish it would've turned out how I envisioned it!

Mojo Monday Sketch 84

Photobucket
Supplies Used: DCWV Metallic CS Stack (Champagne & Silverleaf), SU Delicate Dots DSP, CTMH Sweet Leaf Ink, SU Polka Dot Punches Stamp Set, CTMH Thank You Stamp Set, blue sparkles, and Williamsburg Blue Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat.

7 comments:

Kariberry said...

Love the card/sketch!!

my5bratz said...

fab interpretation of the sketch :0)

Stampin'GHmom said...

So pretty! Great card for the challenge. I love the simplicity and clean look of it.

Mary said...

Nice job with the sketch! Pretty colors, too!

Jackie said...

Great card even if you *moved* your main image! TFS!!!

Maureen Vollaro said...

Most of my cards are a lot prettier in my head than on the paper! LOL I love your card! it is hard sometimes to get the stuff from your head to the paper!

Linda Elbourne said...

A fabulous card!