Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 81

Mondays bring out an inner battle in me. On one hand I hate Mondays because they signify the end of the weekend and having to get back to a real schedule. I am very much a "go with the flow" kind of person. I hate being scheduled - I keep a calendar only out of necessity. LOL On the other hand, Mondays mean Mojo Monday - and I love, love, love Mojo Monday. So hmmmm, I guess that at least makes Mondays more tolerable. Here is this week's sketch and the card I made for it. I couldn't resist doing an Easter card to mail to my Grandma.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies used: Fresh Spring Things Stamp Set & March SOTM, and "Easter" sentiment from The Angel Company, "Happy" sentiment from CTMH Say It In Style Stamp Set, Gentle Beginnings Paper Pack from The Angel Company, Breeze & Amethyst Cardstocks & Inks from CTMH, Embellishments from The Angel Company, Arctic Ice & Crystal Ice Stickles, Sugar Coating Glitter, lavender ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a gorgeous card and great take on the Mojo Monday Sketch. I haven't posted mine yet.
Thanks for sharing yours!

Caryl P said...

Beautiful work. I love your bow and how it's tied.

Cardmaking Galore said...

really sweet card!

Priscilla said...

What a delightful rendition of the sketch…Lovin It!! :) super duper sweet :)