Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 83 (and week 82)

WooHoo!!! I finally have a working computer again!!! Okay, I'm done doing a happy dance - now down to business! I can't imagine a better way to celebrate having my computer back and in good operating order than to do a couple of Mojo Monday sketches, can you? I missed doing last week's sketch because of the computer problems, and then time just managed to get away from me, so I will post my card for sketch 82 below this week's card.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Supplies used: American Crafts Tea Party Paper Pack, American Crafts Ribbon, Bazzill CS, CTMH Butterfly Wings Stamp Set, CTMH Tulip & Heavenly Blue Inks, Versamark Ink & Clear Embossing Powder, Fiskars Threading Water Punch.

Photobucket
Supplies Used: American Crafts Paper & Ribbon, CTMH Blush CS, CTMH Hollyhock Ink, CTMH Thank You Stamp Set, Fiskars Threading Water Punch.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome back!!!! I can SO see doing a happy dance with my puter back in action.
Both of your cards are wonderful! Love the colors and LOVE the butterfly.

Maria Matter said...

Jenn, these are fabulous! Love the polka dots and colors you used!
So glad about your computer!
I have a love/hate relationship with mine!!!
blessings, Maria

Rachel said...

Love this one!

Christina said...

What is it about computers lately? I just got mine up and running again too! Love the colors on the card. So bright and springy. Visiting via mojo monday blog.