Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stamps & Smiles Challenge #11

Here is my card for last Thursday's Stamps & Smiles Challenge. Boy did this one stump me a little bit with my creativity! I think it was the circle that stumped me. Most likely because when I have a circular area for stamping, I tend to over-analyze what I'm doing and what would be THE perfect stamp. I guess I just need to learn to think outside of the box (or circle as it may be) a little bit more often.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used the same papers for this card as on the Mojo Monday Sketches yesterday. The image is from the CTMH You've Got Flair Stamp Set, and is colored in with prismacolor markers. I used Sugar Coating Glitter and Liquid Glass on the image as well as a green sparkle in the middle. Also on the floral print paper, I put a small drop of liquid glass inside the center of each flower to add a little more dimension.

Have a Happy Earth Day & soak up the sunshine (if you are blessed with it today). Until next time, Happy Scrappin'!

5 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Jenn!
Another beauty with flair! Love all the sparkle and shine! Wonderfully done!
Happy Earth day!
Blessings, Maria

Sarah said...

Beautiful! The colors really stand out. The glitter is great.

I have to tell you that thanks to your link, on the side of your blog, to Cake Wrecks...my daughter and I visited that site. After a VERY LONG time viewing what they had to offer and with tears streaming down our faces we finally left the site. That has to be one of the funniest sites I have even seen. The cakes are total wrecks, but the commentary that the blog author types has to be even funnier.
Thanks.

Rachel said...

I love it! You're much better at working thru the "creative challenge" than I am- I usually threw them away and just add more grey hairs LOL!

Great job!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Jenn, LOVE the pretty design and great designer paper!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

Stampin'GHmom said...

So pretty! I really like the colors you chose.