Monday, April 27, 2009

Stamps & Smiles Challenge #12

I had a friend over last Friday to have some fun in my scrap room and we turned to the SSC#12 for a bit of inspiration. We had a lot of fun chatting and creating. I created this cute little card using a new paper pack (Animal Crackers Creative Basics) from Close to My Heart. It will be available to customers on May 1st when the new Idea Book "goes live". The bird and phrase are from Bird Assortment by Inkadinkado. I used Prismacolor markers for coloring. The brads, cardstock, and Ink are all Tulip from CTMH. I left it sitting on my desk for several hours thinking I really wanted to add something more to it, but then ultimately decided I liked it just the way it was - nice and simple. Thanks for stopping by!

Jenn

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is a CUTE bird and those papers are great! Great card.

Spyder said...

Love that l-o-n-g- legged bird!!

((Lyn))