Sunday, April 26, 2009

Super Sweet Blog Candy

When it comes to contests, door prizes, blog candy, etc, I'm not always very lucky, but once in a while I am. I guess hope springs eternal, and that is why I keep trying. Besides, the prizes in the following two blog candy contests are just too yummy not to try! LOL

This first one is from Sarah over at Sarah's Paper Tray. She is a very talented fellow Close To My Heart Consultant. Be sure and check out her other artwork while you are there. She has some beautiful artwork posted.

This next one I found while surfing through Sarah's blog. All I can say is holy smokes, what a SWEET set of blog candy!!!! This one is from Debbie at Passion For Crafts. She too has some amazing artwork. I love the coloring she does on the cards she has made. Perhaps one of these days I can learn how to color and shade that well. For now though, I guess I should be grateful I have mastered coloring inside the lines! ;)

I'll be back with artwork tomorrow. I've done a really cute card for the Stamps & Smiles challenge. So until then, Happy scrappin'!

No comments: