Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birthday Gift for My Sister-in-Law

I created this album to give to my SIL Mandy for her birthday recently. I had to put off posting it until after I was sure she had received it. I couldn't spoil the surprise now could I? With the exception the family photo on the last page, all of the pictures are of her nieces & nephews. They were taken at different times & places, so I printed all of them in sepia tone to help unify the album and make it easier to pick papers & embellishments to work with. Enjoy & be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Supplies Used: CTMH Serendipity Paper Pack, With Love Stamp Set, Buttoned Together Stamp Set, Typewriter Keys Alpha Stamp Set, Prima Flowers, Bamboo Bigger Brads, Dutch Blue, Chocolate, Outdoor Denim, & Versamark Inks, Outdoor Denim Ribbon Rounds, Martha Stewart Glitter, Liquid Glass.

5 comments:

GI Smith's said...

Amazing!!

Thanks for sharing:+)

Stampin' Meg said...

What a great gift-she will LOVE it, I am sure.

SamieVt said...

Absolutely adorable! Amazing work!

Rachel said...

super duper cute!

Kristin Joy said...

Absolutely an awesome gift.!! I'm sure your sister-in-law loved it.