Thursday, May 21, 2009

Card Club Cards

Well here is some new artwork - as pinky promised yesterday! I am the moderator for a card club that meets every couple of months at church. We each design a card and make a sample along with kits for each of the members who've signed up to be able to make our card. With Father's Day just around the corner, I couldn't resist making a masculine card using "And Many Mower" from Stampin' Up. The patterned paper is from American Crafts (Tea Party). The cardstock is Bazzill (orange) and CTMH (Moonstruck). The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder and the image has been colored with my prismas. The golf ball I left white, but added a bit of liquid glass for shine and dimension. The card measures 6"x6", and the smaller birthday card is just 3"x3".

Photobucket

Photobucket

Obviously I chose the wrong lawn mower card to take a picture of. I can't believe I colored outside the lines! LOL

I'm going to spending the weekend hanging out with my family rather than being cooped up in my scraproom, so I'm going to pre-publish some posts for the rest of the week. I'll back to creating next week on Tuesday I'm sure.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too fun! bright and colorful and so great!

Kariberry said...

Love it! What cute cards! I have never seen a lawn mower stamp.. Too cute!