Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 85

Well I suppose better late than never, right? I've had this sketch printed out and sitting on my desk all week waiting for the time and inspiration to hit so I could work on it. Although I think it was more of an inspiration issue than a time issue this week! ;)

I combined the sketch challenge with the Stamps & Smiles Project Tuesday Challenge this week. Once I saw the SASPTC, I just knew they were meant to be together. I had the perfect opportunity today, as my daughter needed a gift bag to put some cookies in for her best friend's birthday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used: Cardstock from the Mimi & Mia's Cottage TAC Collections, CTMH Colonial White Cardstock, DSP from SU's Walk In The Park, Hollyhock & Garden Green CTMH Inks, CTMH Treasure Life Stamp Set, EK Success small scallops border punch, ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Happy Birthday Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.

Obviously I had to flip the sketch to make it work for the gift bag. I didn't have any small craft bags that it called for in the project directions, so I merely used a white lunch sack. I kept the back simple by just embossing some white cardstock with a cuttlebug folder and then rubbing with ink. Very simple, but a nice effect I think. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the MOJO card!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun idea for a gift bag. I like your colors and your use of the sketch.

my5bratz said...

fab cards, my faves the first one :0)

Jackie said...

Really cute...very nice work! tfs!!!