Friday, May 8, 2009

Stamps & Smiles Challenges

Boy, talk about squeaking in under the wire! The deadline for these challenges is 12:00 noon central time. Not much time to spare, so I'll be brief! Stamps & Smiles is having a blog hop tonight to celebrate their new May releases. It starts at 9:00 central time. I am not in the habit of checking their blog on a daily basis - shame on me - so when I looked for yesterday's sketch challenge, I was surprised to find four! I hurriedly worked up my cards last night & this morning. I hope you enjoy them. Until next time, happy scrappin'!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Supplies Used: Paper & Cardstock - Mia's Cottage (TAC), Stamp Set - What's Moo (TAC), Tim Holtz Fragments Charm, Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Prismacolor Markers for coloring.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Supplies Used: CTMH Boom-D-Ada Paper Pack, TAC CS, CTMH Hollyhock CS, Stamp from House-Mouse, Colored with Prismacolor pencils & baby oil.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Supplies Used: CTMH Lazy Days of Summer Paper Pack, TAC Cardstock, Stamp Set - And Many Mower (SU), miscellaneous buttons, scrapper's floss.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Supplies Used: CTMH Rustic Trail Paper Pack, TAC Cardstock, Stamp Set - And Many Mower (SU), Prismacolor markers.

8 comments:

Jackie said...

You did a great job on the challenges...they're all fabulous!!!

Becky said...

Love these images, you did a fantastic job.

BonnieRose said...

wow great job on those challenges gf.. love the stamps u used!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Terrific job on completing so many of the sketches. I especially like the kitty/mousie image. So cute.

Caryl P said...

Fabulous job on all your cards--I love the one with the cat though. Too cute!

Sarah said...

WOW you produced some awesome cards! They are all so fun!

Jenna said...

I absolutely love all these cards!! They are awesome! I love everything about them.

Joy said...

great cards!