Friday, May 22, 2009

Thank You Card

I belong to a group called Angel TAG where we send cards to group members (using all Angel Company supplies). Once you've been "tagged", then you create something and pass it along to someone else. A pay it forward/random acts of kindness thing done scrapper style. Anyways, I created this card to send out and never got around to posting it here. The paper and cardstock are from the Mimi Collection. The stamp set is Graphic Blooms. The Thank You stamp is a gift with purchase stamp. I realized after I had it made that I really should have done the white squares in a cream color instead. Overall though I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. The lace edge punch from Martha Stewart really made a nice edge on the papers. I used stickles on the flowers and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Retreat.

Photobucket