Monday, May 25, 2009

Thank You Cards

A friend asked me to make some thank you cards for her to give to her kid's teachers for the end of the school year. I felt my mojo was seriously lacking but needed a good challenge! I knew I wanted to use the new Thank You stamp set from CTMH and was just itching to ink up my new Tickled Pink stamp set (also CTMH). I dug through my papers and decided to see what I could do with some of my favorite scraps. The brown and pink paper wasn't scraps, but I bought it with a coupon at Michael's because I loved it so much. I had to use the coupon because love affair or not, I absolutely refuse to pay $2 for a single sheet of paper! I may be crazy, but not that crazy! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

These are all so good!!!!
I think I have that same beautiful paper! Isn't it wonderful.

Carla said...

Hi Jenn -
You have won the Lemonade Stand award. Check out my blog for more info . . .

Louise said...

Lovely cards Jenn, gorgeous papers and colours!