Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Thank You Card

Did you think I had disappeared? I've been super busy with the holiday weekend and my girl's birthdays and parties and such. I've also been uber lazy and haven't wanted to dump our vacation pics to the computer so I could take pics of the cards I had created. LOL I finally got around to dumping the pics and editing them. No small task I might add.

Anyways, I needed a card design for a swap that I am hosting. I had an idea in my head and the card turned out really nice, but not with the stamp set I had in mind. You see, this isn't just any card swap, it is a card swap using your favorite stamp set. So needless to say I went back to the drawing board for my swap, but I came up with this cute thank you card in the process. I'll post my swap card tomorrow.

Photobucket
Supplies Used: CTMH Animal Crackers Creative Basics Paper Pack, CTMH Dutch Blue, Tulip & White Daisy Cardstock, CTMH Dutch Blue & Tulip Inks, Clear Embossing Powder, CTMH Thank You Stamp Set.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very NICE!!!! This card is super!