Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blog Award

Carla gave me this lemonade stand award.

Photobucket

I was pleasantly surprised to hear that I inspire her. :) She is a fellow CTMH consultant and is new to blogging. I must say, after taking a peek around her blog, that she does beautiful work. Go check her out if you get a chance! Anyhoo, here are my nominations for those that have inspired me. Thanks ladies for all of your hard work and being so willing to share your talent!

Katy

Kelly Jo

Sue

Rebecca

Rachel

3 comments:

Katy said...

How SUPER SWEET, Jenn....this is my VERY FIRST award so what do I do now????

Carla said...

Thanks so much for the kind words Jenn! I'm loving the blogging thing so far - - it is almost as addicting as scrapbooking!

Rachel said...

Jenn- thanks so much. I just love these little blog awards. It shows how much we appreciate and inspire each other. Thanks again!