Monday, June 29, 2009

Cuttlebug Storage

I had a few of these little Provo Craft lunchbox tins sitting around not quite sure what to do with them. They long ago became too impractical for storing my cards - unless I wanted one for each category. LOL My cuttlebug embossing folders were scattered on my desk, never staying out of the way neatly, so I decided to decorate one of these tins for them. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Supplies Used: Making Memories Scrapbooking Paint (Celery), Bella Rose Papers from SU, Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, White Daisy & Tulip CS from CTMH, Tickled Pink Stamp Set from CTMH, Tulip, Sweet Leaf, and Baby Pink Inks from CTMH, Mod-Podge, Martha Stewart Lace Edge Punch.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Jenn, very pretty. How many folders does the tin hold? I see the tins at Michael's but keep putting off buying one. One of these days.

Jenn Embry said...

I have 10 embossing folders in it. There is easily room for 10 to 15 more.

Sarah said...

WOW that holds 10-15 folders!!! How cool.
Your tin is just gorgeous.

Jenn Embry said...

The tin is 7" wide, 5" tall, and 4" deep, so it holds quite a bit.

Stephanie said...

This is beautiful! What a great idea - I think I'll have to CASE it :) TSMFS!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Your tin is very pretty!!! I have one that was sent to me in a swap, and use it to hold my copics!!! I keep my folders in a drawer:)

Beautiful job ont his and love the dp!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Michelle Forrest aka transprntbutterfly said...

Very cute and a wonderful idea for all of those folders laying around my craft room!