Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Favorite Stamp Set Swap Card

I am hosting a card swap on SCS where the main requirement is to use your favorite stamp set. With my mojo fading in and out, I had a tough time coming up with a card or even where to start, even though I had picked one of my most well used and loved stamp sets - Friendship Blessings from CTMH. Then I came across this color combination post. I love purple just about any shade. It's one of my favorite colors. So I became excited about this color combination and it proved to be just what I needed to jumpstart my mojo. I hope the ladies in my swap like what I came up with!

Photobucket
Supplies Used: CTMH Friendship Blessings Stamp Set, CTMH Inks - New England Ivy, Petal, and Pansy Purple, Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder, Crystal Ice Stickles, Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Making Memories Glitter.

I random stamped the white cardstock and then used it to create a pocket for a small tag. The tag says "Thank You" on it. It's hard to tell in the pic, but there is a bit of stickles at the center of each flower. I also used a brad at the center of the flower on the tag, but it blended in too well, so I covered it with glitter to make it show up a little bit better. The flower on the tag is also popped up using a dimensional glue dot.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh man, am I sorry that card isn't coming my way. I love purples too. Goes great with the green.