Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mojo Monday 91 & 92

Now that I am back to creating on a semi-regular basis, I thought I'd give these Mojo Monday sketches a try.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used: CTMH Blue Ribbon Paper pack, Outdoor Denim CS and Ink, CTMH Ms. Gardener and Tender Tags Stamp Sets, Ribbon from the Ribbon Retreat. Image colored with Prismacolor Markers. Prismaglitter (CTMH) used on the water.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used: TAC Mia's Cottage Paper Pack, TAC What's Moo Stamp Set, Prima Daisy Doodles Flowers, CTMH Key Lime Bigger Brad, Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Sparkle from the dollar section at Michael's, Image colored with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol technique.

7 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful cards! Love it! ~Olena~

Juls said...

love the cards. The cow is so cute and i love the bright colours you have used. Its so funky!

Michelle said...

Great job on these cards! I love what you did with them! TFS ;)!

Gina said...

Both are cute, I love the size of the top one though and I love the cow on the bottom one! great job with those sketches.

Jackie said...

Love your cards, the cute images...everything! nice work!!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Beautiful! I love the long card -- I tried the sketch and had such trouble with it -- you did a fabulous job!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

awesome mojo cards, luv the details!
enjoy *~*