Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 90

I'm baaaaacccckkkkkk. Did anyone miss me???? LOL I had a bad couple of weeks healthwise - my fibromyalgia was flared up like crazy. Today is the 2nd day in a row that I have felt pretty good and I'm lovin' it!!! WooHoo!!! I also am finally starting to feel like my mojo is returning. Double WooHoo!!!

I started on a reorganization of my scraproom. As I've said before, I have TONS of supplies, but no mojo. It finally dawned on me that I had let my scrap area become a complete and total disaster area! I started on a couple of projects to remedy the situation and will post them later this week. ;) Meanwhile, here is my rendition of Mojo Monday Sketch 90.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used: Growing Love Stamp Set (Angel Company), Fresh Spring Things Paper Pack (Angel Company), Mia's Cottage Cardstock Collection (Angel Company), Staz-On Jet Black Ink, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, CTMH Prisma Glitter, Sugar Coating White Glitter.

I think that about covers it for the supplies used. I used prisma glitter on the veil and white glitter on the dress, aiming for a more solid look to the dress and a more gauzy, shimmery, see through look to the veil. The flower bouquet up top of the main panel is pop dotted, it's just really hard to see the dimension in the picture.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be posting more real soon!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome back. I am glad you are feeling better!
I LOVE your mojo card. So pretty and that glitter is just so wonderful.

itsabrt said...

This is a fantastic card, I love your bride! I am glad you are feeling better and pray you stay that way! BR-T

Becky said...

What an awesome card for a come back :)

Rachel said...

Love the glittery bride...wish I had it...I need a wedding card for next week LOL!