Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Swap Cards

I thought I'd share with you the remainder of the swap cards. We had a great group of ladies participating & I am very pleased with the results!

This card was created by Heidi (Stamp Bug on SCS). She used the "Smile" stamp set (I am assuming it is from SU, but am not sure). Colors used are orange, banana, apricot, and gable green. I think this card is absolutely adorable and I just love the light, breezy colors. It definitely made me smile when I saw it.

Photobucket

The following card was created by cheeryscrapnstamp on SCS. She used SU's "Liberty For All" stamp set. I love the red, white, and blue color combo - but then again, the 4th of July is ranks right up there with Christmas as far as my favorite holidays go! I like how the star patterned paper creates a border of stars around the red matte.

Photobucket

These last two cards were created by a fellow CTMH consultant and one of my dearest online friends, Tatia. The first one uses the Life Delights Paper Pack & Aspiration Stamp Set (both from CTMH). I like the added bling to the center of the flowers. The last card uses the Tickled Pink Stamp Set from CTMH. The flower and sentiment are embossed on vellum and topped of with a baby pink brad in the center. Tatia claims that she is not a cardmaker and is first and foremost a scrapbooker. I think that she did a great job and will be more than happy to use these cards to bring a smile to someone's day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks ladies for participating in my swap and making it so successful!

No comments: