Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another House Mouse Card

Here is the final card I made with the House Mouse images I stamped and colored earlier this week. Out of the three I think the Bouquet of Good Cheer card is my favorite. By the time I colored in the piano and the kitty and those adorable little mice, I realized that my image was colored in with all neutrals. I wasn't feeling particularly inspired, so I kept with the neutral theme and tried for an elegant or chic look but feel like I failed miserably. It's not quite a card crash.... I guess this stamp will just take some extra effort. :)

Photobucket
Supplies Used: House Mouse Stamp - Do Re Meow, SU Walk In The Park DSP, Bazzill Black CS, Paper Studio Flowers from Hobby Lobby, unsure of brand on the brad - bought individually at my LSS. Image colored with Prismacolor markers.

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh how pretty! I love the blue and the adorable image...tfs!!!

Kariberry said...

This is too cute. Nice coloring job!!

Vicki said...

I think this card and the image are just precious! The flower was a great touch! Blessings to you!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

The neutrals are perfect here!! I think it's wonderful!

Gina said...

I think you did a great job, this is a cute image and I like the paper.

Ramona said...

That is simply adoarble. Good job! I really like your work!

Michelle Forrest said...

Cute card and adorable image

I am Maricar said...

Awesome coloring Jenn!