Friday, July 10, 2009

A Day Spent Pampering....

Oh how I wish I could spend a day being pampered. Oh well. Meanwhile here is another House Mouse card I created. I'm not 100% happy with my coloring job (prismacolor pencil & gamsol technique). I think I like how the image I used on yesterday's card turned out better with being colored in with markers. Perhaps all I really need is to take an art class. LOL

Photobucket

It is a standard size card. The sparkles are from the dollar bin at Michael's and the cardstock is Crystal Blue & textured Petal from CTMH.

7 comments:

Kim Scheerer said...

Very Cute! I love the kitty

Jackie said...

This is such a nice card and the image is really cute! tfs!!!

Vicki said...

Oh how precious! What a great image! And what a great idea on the sentiment! Blessings to you!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, is this ever cute, very nice work! I have blog candy to offer, I hope you check it out.

enjoy *~*

Sarah said...

You are great at coloring your cards! This is sooo cute!

Barb said...

This is adorable... and what a lot of coloring!

Rita said...

Nice card. Love the kitty and the coloring. rita w