Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lovely Blog Award

Photobucket

Thank you Nancy for sending me this blog award. I am glad that I could inspire you! I look at many different blogs, but here are the ones I seem to go to repeatedly for inspiration (in no particular order).

Katy I just love the details that Katy puts into her work!


Yvette Okay Yvette, I know you've already received this award, but I just wanted you to know that you inspire me. I love your artwork and creativity.

Kelly Jo Kelly Jo has already received this award as well, but I love her use of stamps and colors in ways that I never seem to be able to think of.

Sue I just adore Sue with her "random thoughts and brain itches". She is so creative AND funny!

Sarah Sarah has been doing some cute cards lately with Kraft Cardstock. Also, if you are a flower fanatic, scroll down a bit to see some beautiful flower pics she took when she got a new camera lens. They are so awesome!

Rebecca She does a nice mix of altered projects, cards, and layouts. Always beautifully done and very creative. Her recipe cards she's been posting lately are way cute!

Really I am inspired by many different blogs. If you are looking for a good laugh, check out Cake Wrecks. I also find a lot of inspiration over at SCS with a blog thread that is going on. Enjoy checking out these blogs and have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks SO much Jenn! Your blog was one of the first I started following when I first started blogging. You are an inspiration to me! I appreciate your kind words and giving me this award!

Rebecca said...

Hi Jenn! Thanks for the award. I am glad that you enjoy visiting my blog. I appreciate your kind words.