Friday, July 3, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 93

For this week's Mojo Monday Sketch, I made a birthday card for my friend Denise. I also made a gift to go with it that coordinates, but will wait for another day to share that. I am just too tired after my quick trip to Utah this week. I hope everyone has a fabulous and safe 4th of July!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used: Bella Rose papers from SU, A Kind Word stamp set from SU, Baby Pink textured CS from CTMH, Tim Holtz Clear Acrylic Tag (Don't you just love how the ink that was dark pink - well really Tulip, turned orange when I glued the cs to the tag?), Prisma Color Markers, ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, sparkles from the dollar area at Michael's, corner rounder punch, Cricut (for scalloped square).

1 comment:

Steph said...

Very cute card. I used the other girl from that stamp set on my card. I love how you colored her.