Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 96

Photobucket
I am back from my girl's weekend in Utah. I had such a blast! I think no matter what your age, slumber parties are fun. I got to eat out at fabulous restaurants, go shopping without anyone asking when we were going to be done, and I got my nails done. I am totally exhausted, but boy oh boy was it worth it!

Now for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch. I'm a little behind on sending out some Angel Tags, so I thought I'd work on something I could send out. All paper, cardstock, and stamps are from The Angel Company. The image is colored in with Prismacolor markers. Thanks for stopping by. I have some more ideas floating around in my head for projects this week. Be sure and stay tuned. :) I hope everyone has a fabulous week!


Photobucket

15 comments:

Carla said...

Cute card! Love the little bunny!

Jackie said...

this is just too cute and the image is adorable!

Jennifer Talley said...

Great card! That bunny is so cute!

Patti said...

Soooo cute! I love the stamped image and the dp fits it perfectly!

Sarah said...

This is so cute! Love that image

Vicki said...

AWWWW! How sweet! Beautiful colors and detail! Great job! Blessings to you!

Michelle said...

love this sketch..and love the adorable card even more! its so sweet!
TFS!
michelle

Leslie said...

Jenn, this is so sweet.

supercraftygirl said...

That bunny is too precious!

Martha said...

so cute!

oh4theloveof said...

very cute card, i really like the bunny

Becky said...

This is just adorable!! Great job on the sketch.

Erin said...

Gorgoeus card, the little bunny image is so cute!
Erin x

Sonia said...

Love the stamp.. you did a cute card, love the color too.
Great Job!

**Sony**

Cr8ive ME said...

Adorable card. I'll have to get that set.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS