Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stamps & Smiles Challenge #22

I wanted to spend some time playing with my House Mouse stamps yesterday and this is one of the cards I came up with. The sketch is from Stamps & Smiles. I think that I don't play with the House Mouse stamps very often because they do take a while to color in (some more than others), but one of the things that I do really like about them is that because the images are larger, my cards are more of a clean and simple design. This one isn't as clean and simple as the one I'll post tomorrow though.

The scallops are actually circles that are slightly overlapping (I used the cricut to cut them out). I used a Gelly Roll white pen to create the white dots. I like the extra dimension it gives to it. The patterned cardstock is from the DCWV Pocket Full of Posies Stack, the plain cardstock is from CTMH (Petal & Sweet Leaf). I used Prismacolor markers for the coloring. The inside of the card reads "Sending a Bouquet of Good Cheer". Card size is 5"x7". Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Jackie said...

What a cute card Jenn and that image is adorable! fab job & tfs!!!

BonnieRose said...

I love it!

Vicki said...

How very cute! Great job! Blessings to you!

Barb said...

Adorable!

Tracy said...

Jenn,

I love how you used those half circles to look like a border punch! What a great idea and it looks so cute.....

Ramona said...

How stinkin' cute is that! I love it. WOW!

Sarah said...

WOW that image is just gorgeous! Perfect Jenn!!!

Debbie said...

Oh this is too cute Jenn, the image is adorable and your colouring is beautiful. Debbie x

supercraftygirl said...

Love that image...adorable!

Kariberry said...

WOW these are great cards! I feel like i haven't visited you in forever... sorry :( But we see & chat on FB :)
Anyway, Love the house Mouse cards you made!