Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 98

Mojo Monday's Sketch 98 was a really fun sketch to work with. For some reason I always feel like I have to have lots and lots of layers, and never seem to remember that it IS okay to use my card base as the base layer of my sketch once in a while. :-) Although I did not add a sentiment to this card at all, I think it would be lovely for a wedding shower, a thank you note, or just a simple note to say hello. I think this paper pack is one of my all time favorites. Not only do I like pink & brown together, I think it is fun yet elegant. Okay, enough of my rambling, and on to the sketch and my card. ;-)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: More To Adore Paper Pack (CTMH), Colonial White & Hollyhock Cardstocks
Inks: Versamark, Chocolate (CTMH)
Stamps: Flower Collage Trio (TAC)
Other: Baby Pink Bigger Brad (CTMH), Chocolate Designer Ribbon Round Collection (CTMH), Embossing Powder, Prismacolor Marker

3 comments:

Mary G. said...

This is beautiful!!! LOVE pink and brown together and you did a wonderful job with the sketch!!! Beautifully done!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! LOve it! ~Olena~

Ann said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!