Monday, August 17, 2009

More ramblings...

I can't believe the kids go back to school in two weeks! This summer has really flown by. I don't have any artwork to share today. We had a busy weekend of working around the house and doing back to school shopping. We are heading out later this week for a 4 day camping trip in Yellowstone, so I won't have much craft time this week either. I have all sorts of ideas floating around in my head for new projects that I just haven't had time to translate into paper. So I apologize in advance if my postings are sporadic over the next 2-3 weeks. Getting the kids back in school and taking care of some other stuff is going to have to take priority over my paper crafting addiction. I'll also be busy making sure DH has everything he needs to get ready to go back to school as well. He is starting an MBA program. That should be really interesting since he works full time and is going to continue to do so!

I also want to take a minute and thank Cynthia over at the Christmas Planner website for featuring my holiday planner. She did a short but sweet write up on it. I am honored. :-D If you have a few minutes, check out the website. There are some super cute projects on there and some great ideas. It's never too early to start planning for Christmas.

I hope everyone is enjoying the last days of summer. Until next time, happy scrappin'!

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Welcome to the Inky Ones, Jenn!!

CathyRose said...

The holiday planner is terrific! Welcome to the Inky Ones blog group Jenn. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

Traci said...

Welcome to the Inky Ones! Love your holiday planner!
Traci