Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Playing Catch Up...

Well I did finally get my SCS problems solved. All we had to do was reset the modem & wireless router. Too bad it took us 2 1/2 days to figure it out! Anyways, I am playing catch up and finally getting around to posting last week's Mojo Monday Card. I had the card all made, and my love affair with liquid glass finally came back to haunt me. Yep, it made the ink bleed. It was not a pretty sight. LOL So I deconstructed the card and recreated it - it just took me a while to get around to it. I realized after I took the picture, that one of my kids must've gotten some water on it because I noticed a couple of small water spots. Oh well, I guess you can't win them all. I'm not the best at the whole brayer/sponging backgrounds technique. I definitely have a lot to learn. This attempt was better than previous attempts, so I must be making some progress! ;-) I'll have this week's Mojo Monday sketch on Thursday. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: Rustic Trail Paper Pack (CTMH), Cocoa Cardstock & White Daisy Cardstock (CTMH)
Inks: Chocolate, Garden Green, Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Dutch Blue, Cocoa (All CTMH)
Stamp Sets: Beary Best (CTMH)
Other: small circle punch, Cricut, Liquid Glass, Embossing Powder, Prismacolor Markers, Liquid Applique.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh I think this turned out great, I love the bear set, it is just so cute.Glad your puter is fixed.

Sarah said...

awww it is too cute Jenn! I think you did a great job with the background! I go with sponges as the brayer hates me LOL.

Leslie said...

Jenn, your card is darling. I got this set, but haven't opened it yet.